Hiring RN Staff Development
STAFF DEVELOPMENT – Vrable Healthcare, Inc. 3248 W. Henderson Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43220.
Position Summary: The Staff Development provides education, training, plans, develops, directs and coordinates the orientation and in service education program and educational guidance and support to the nursing department and all areas of the facility. This position must function as a team leader working well with the Director of Nursing, Human Resources and the facility Administrator. The Staff Development Coordinator carries out facility initiatives in accordance with Vrable Healthcare and nursing policies so as to promote the highest standards of quality and best practices in education and training.
For questions on this position, please call or text Amber Frum, at 1-740-645-7559.
Our Mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Minimum of (1) year of staff development experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Vrable Healthcare is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).