$1000 Hiring Bonus
Full Time RN-Regional MDS Nurse
Apply Before August 31, 2018
Vrable Healthcare is a leader of industry, our employees enjoyed a 0% increase in employee health insurance rates for 2 years running.
Regional MDS Nurse
We are currently looking for an experienced Regional MDS Nurse to join our team in Columbus, Ohio.
At Vrable Healthcare Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as therapy services.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company privately and locally owned with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in Ohio. BSN preferred.
- Minimum of one 3 years LTC experience, 5 years preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of case mix RUGs (state and federal) and the Federal mandated Medicare PPS process.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with the RAI process for Medicaid and Medicare assessment completion.
- Excellent knowledge of the RAI OBRA regulations and Minimum Data Set 3.0 completion requirements.
- Proficient in ICD-10 CM Diagnosis coding requirements
- Excellent knowledge of resident centered – care planning process.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with PointClickCare clinical software preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RAC-CT Certification preferred.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.